THERE IS NO FORMULA FOR SUCCESS: 3 TIPS FOR STARTING UP | Business
I’m drawn to the fact that entrepreneurship isn’t defined. Each person is free to make it into the job title, industry or revenue structure that they define as success. But this freedom also makes it easy to get swallowed up by ideas and opportunities without accomplishing much.
I spend my time working on entrepreneurial ventures in the marketing industry because I’m passionate about the field and want to see things actually happen. And that takes hard work, an open mind, and some good advice from several people — because making an idea into a reality isn’t formulaic.
Based on my experience, here are a few bits of perspective I can offer you:
Upcoming Events near Fair Oaks / Carmichael
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects