UPDATE: Missing Carmichael Woman returns home | News
CARMICHAEL, CA - An elderly woman suffering from dementia has returned home safely after being reported as missing on Friday.
Langford was considered at-risk because of her mental condition
A missing persons report was filed Friday evening after she was last believed to be driving in the Rancho Cordova area Friday afternoon.
Upcoming Events near Fair Oaks / Carmichael
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- How to brighten the day of a 5-year-old boy recovering from brain surgery
- 1st Annual Placer Memorial Run Motorcycle Ride Honors Officer Bill Bean, Jr., Sac PD
- Antelope high school student wins dream prom makeover
- Death penalty on table for driver in deadly Antelope chase, crash
- Twins accused of murder in Antelope crash deaths
- All Mixed Up: A Mixed Media Exhibit
- Assemblyman Ken Cooley, Sacramento Children’s Museum Host 2nd Annual Earth Day Celebration
- Couple arrested after baby's death deemed homicide
- Man gets 16 to life in murder in front of Rancho Cordova pet store
- Sprint shuttering Rancho Cordova call center, cutting 240 jobs